Friday, January 28, 2011

A Big Hit

I made a pair of earrings a couple of weeks ago, but needed to add something to them to make them a little bit different.  The earrings have a hammered silver chandelier top and have just enough RePurposed chain to make them look super trendy.  I added black cut glass beads that I salvaged from an a broken necklace from an estate sale to give them some depth.  But there was just something missing.  I needed something to equal out the top...and then I ran across the silver circles from a broken bunch of large chain.  I posted the final picture on Facebook and I had multiple friends comment on how adorable they turned out.

My mother in law was the lucky buyer, but another friend is trying to determine what color she would like the earrings to be made in.  I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment