Monday, January 2, 2012

Andrea's Jewelry Repairs

Dearest Friends,
I am not a trained artist, but sometimes I sure feel like one.  I seem to procrastinate over the projects that are simple and pretty straight forward.  Somehow that seems like an artist thing to do.  Either way, I have put this project aside a couple of times, but have finally completed it.  Feeling unhappy with how long it took me to complete, I am still sharing the final product.  Three repairs: change the clasp on the green fabric necklace to magnetic; restring blue glass square necklace add crystals; and use three cut amethyst stones in something other than earrings.  I made a bracelet with other amethyst chips, Swavorski crystals and silver spacers.  Plus I made a second bracelet to accent with oblong natural amethyst stones.  I hope that this will make up for the long wait to get her jewelry back.


No comments:

Post a Comment