Thursday, June 28, 2012

Timing Is Everything

After some good-natured harrasement by Miss Danielle, I have finally gotten back into jewelry mode.  It seems that life doesn't always allow us the time to do EVERYTHING we want to do.  I am realizing that more and more, but I am also finding that I need to be diligent about MAKING the time to do what I love.  REmake Jewelry!


This new piece is a "charm necklace" created from multiple pairs and lone earrings of a friend.  There were only a handful of earrings that didn't make it to the necklace (second picture is of the multiple pairs that went into the necklace).  Most people choose very similar styles and colors of earrings which makes putting multiple types of earrings together no problem at all.  I hopy you enjoy Becky B.

No comments:

Post a Comment