Monday, April 9, 2018

If you post it, they will come.

Is it silly to make a baseball movie reference when talking about recycling and upcycling jewelry? Nah. 

 It has been many moons since I lasted posted and told you about the latest and greatest on my jewelry bench.  Today I am here to tell you that I have had small successes this winter/spring.  I made a bridal necklace for a co-worker of mine using pearls that had once belonged to her mother.  Her mother passed away several years ago, but she asked me if I thought I could recreate a picture of a necklace she had found online using those same pearls and I said, "absolutely."  I was thrilled with how it turned out and I hope she did too.  She looked amazing on her wedding day.

For me, it's the story behind the jewelry (and everything else) that makes it so special.  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wright.
RemarydOriginals on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment