Saturday, October 30, 2010

Donation of Jewelry

Today is the day before Halloween, but I am already focusing on the Holdays.  The holiday season is all about giving and I have started early.  I was asked by Attorney Matthew Yokom to donate an item for a silent auction at a non-profit event that he is involved with.  Open Doors is a local Kalamazoo non-profit that will hopefully benefit from the sale of the necklace that I am donating. 

By donating the necklace, I am hoping to do two things.  First, the necklace will hopefully find a good home with someone and the auction will fetch a decent amount of money for the non-profit.  Second, I would love to get my name out and under people's noses.  A free form of advertising and for the greater good.  Please see the picture of the necklace in my Welcoming blog.  The name of the piece is "Tis' the Season".  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment