Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last Sunday in October

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!  Fall is my favorite season.  There is something in the air that just makes me feel more creative.

Although, there will be trick-or-treating this evening, I will save some energy for time in my "studio" for creation on a new piece of jewelry.   My boss has given me two lovely necklaces that use several large agates in a repetitive  pattern.  She doesn't wear them any longer and wants to have them incorporated into a much different set up.  She wants chain and some irregularity to the piece.  I ordered a handmade chain, matching clasp and some metal beads to accent the beads from a really phenomenal metal artist on Etsy called Higher Chakra Supply.  Now, I just need to sit down with it all and look at different options.  Should be fun!

Keep watching for updates on the progress of the process!!  Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment