Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Friends and Family

I work with my mother-in-law.  I know, I know...people are thinking how weird and uncomfortable that would be, but overall, it is good fun.  I introduced her to my new blog yesterday and she was as excited about it as I was.  But, she also has quite an incredible talent, she is a published author.  I remember that that was one of the first things I learned about Nancy Gideon and I remember being really impressed at such an amazing accomplishment.  Just recently she published the first three books in a series through Pocket Book Publishers.  Creativity comes in all shapes, forms and sizes and I feel incredibly lucky to be surrounded by those people everyday.
I wish that I could say that I made the necklace that she is wearing in this picture, but I did not...it is a great piece nonetheless!


No comments:

Post a Comment