Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Make New Friends, But Keep the Old....One is Silver and the Other Gold"

As a Girl Scout that phrase was part of a campfire song that, somehow, I still remember to this day.  Maybe it is due to the fact that it is ABSOLUTELY TRUE.  Although, your old friends are incredibly important, making new friends and new connections is always sheds light on the rest of the world and how exciting it is to see it from someones viewpoint.  My end game in writing this blog is just to say how lucky and grateful I really am for all of the wonderful friends that I have in my life and to the new friends that I meet along the way!  One old/new friend shares the love of art and artistry...this is my official shout out to PocketFox and her ability to create and make things around her beautiful!  Check her out on Etsy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment